Tuesday 14 June 2016

ムーミンハウスカフェ @ 東京ソラマチ


One of the days my darling wanted to visit Tokyo Skytree and what would be nicer than to have a coffee break with moomin? I think he could have gone anywhere but as loving as he is he let me decide. And since we walked all the way to Solamachi, we went to the Moomin cafe.
To be honest I didn't know where it was located, I thought it was inside but after walking around without finding it I looked at a map, I know I should have started with that but sometimes stupidity takes over!
It showed it was located almost where we entered the thing but now we were on the total opposite side. The cafe is located close to the subway exit, OUTSIDE the Solamachi complex.

We got a seat quite fast. The staff tried to speak Finnish but it sounded wrong. Anyway, they had not a lot on the menu, but we ordered coffee and 2 doughnuts, I thought they were small, but one could have had been enough for a family. I liked the blueberry doughnut.

We also got company, I got Snork maiden next to me and my darling got Sniff.

On the latte you could choose which character you wanted I chose Snufkin! :)

How to get there:

Subway

Tokyo Skytree Station (Tobu Sky tree Line) Central Exit
Oshiage Station/Tokyo Skytree mae Station (Tobu Skytree Line, Hanzomon Line, Keisei Line, Toei Asakusa Line) B3/A2 Exit

Address: 1-1-2 Oshiage 1F Solamachi, Sumida 131-0045, Tokyo
〒131-0045 東京墨田区押上1-1-2 東京スカイツリータウン・ソラマチ1F

Opening Hours: 08-22.30
Phone: +81 3-5610-3063

No comments: